Things I Like
Posted on January 7, 2019
- Brown paper packages tied up with string (and any other packages for that matter)
- Being original
- Vanilla ice cream
- Joining random words together into a clever hidden train
- Conversations with people in which we speak emphatically and totally understand each other
- Sour dough starter and the connections it creates with people
- New beginnings
- Hand-pieced quilts
- Piano music coming through the walls
- Surprise guests
- Chats with little people (four years old or so)
- The pink-tinged sun setting over the hills of Lancaster
- Watching people teach
- Listening to a friend read The Wind in the Willows
- Ham-and-cheese, poppy-seed-glazed, sticky buns
- Jasmine green tea
- The ease of going places when there’s no snow
- Making food
- Learning tidbits from history lovers
- John 17
This post contains affiliate links.
Chatting with the little ones are a hoot for me. I enjoy their honesty.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I would like more of your descriptions/impressions/experiences of Lancaster County please and thank you.
I’ll see what I can do. 🙂
fascinating and well thought out list!